Skip to content
- Lose Weight with Ganja – Study Confirms Marijuana Users Gain Less Weight - Popular cult classics such as The Big Lebowski would have you think that individuals using marijuana not just always have the munchies, but they are also too lazy to take part in a great deal of physical action. A recent study shows this not to be the case and that you can lose weight with … Continue reading "Lose Weight with Ganja – Study Confirms Marijuana Users Gain Less Weight"
- Ganja Legalization Associated with Decreased Interest in Alcohol - A recent study shows ganja legalization is associated with a decreased interest in alcohol. This is good news for marijuana legalization. However, for reasons which are not entirely clear, fascination with tobacco products increases after the policy shift. Another noteworthy finding is that fascination with cannabis among young people seems to decrease following the end … Continue reading "Ganja Legalization Associated with Decreased Interest in Alcohol"
- Ganja Doesn’t Impair Driving – Congressional Report - Concerns expressed by lawmakers that ganja legalization is likely to make the streets more dangerous may not be completely based, a congressional study body said in a recent report. In reality, the experts tasked with the House and Senate with looking to the problem found that evidence concerning cannabis’s capability to impair driving is now … Continue reading "Ganja Doesn’t Impair Driving – Congressional Report"
- Ganja Flower Has More Pain Relief Than Other Cannabis Products - One of the overwhelming assortment of ganja products on the market nowadays, the most powerful for pain relief seems to be dried marijuana flower and products full of THC, a new analysis finds. “Entire cannabis flower was related to increased pain relief than other kinds of merchandise, and greater tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) rates would be the … Continue reading "Ganja Flower Has More Pain Relief Than Other Cannabis Products"
- Legalizing Ganja Doesn’t Increase Crime - Legalizing ganja has little to no influence on prices of property or violent crime, according to another study which was financed by a national agency. The policy shift did appear connected to some long-term decrease in burglaries in 1 state, nevertheless. While previous efforts to comprehend the connection between legal cannabis markets and crime have … Continue reading "Legalizing Ganja Doesn’t Increase Crime"
- How Does Ganja Legalization Affect the Public – Marijuana Research - Opponents of medical and recreational marijuana legislation frequently raise concerns regarding their impact on general health, asserting that such policies will bring about a increase of cannabis use disorder and using other potentially harmful chemicals. A brand new review, nevertheless, found that although marijuana usage does rise among adults–although not adolescents –following legalization, that does … Continue reading "How Does Ganja Legalization Affect the Public – Marijuana Research"
- Ganja – Calling it Cannabis vs. Marijuana Doesn’t Help Legalization - Some ganja legalization proponents think it is very important to stop using the word”marijuana” and refer to the material solely by its scientific name,”cannabis.” To be able to appeal to more people, they assert, it is far better to stay with a term which is not controversial and does not come with awful historical luggage. … Continue reading "Ganja – Calling it Cannabis vs. Marijuana Doesn’t Help Legalization"